Chronicles of a twenty-something mom

Just daily ramblings of dreams, frustrations and life in general as a twenty something mom, wife, student and friend. Sometimes deep thoughts and sometimes just bs, mostly just me being me.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finally!

I have been trying to get into blogger for a few days and finally its working. Things here have been pretty low key. Just enjoying life with my little family. I never realized how much I enjoyed being a wife and a mom. I know that sounds pretty corny but I really do love my family and am blessed.
So anyhow what is going on? Well I am trying to plan out my son's first birthday party for next month. CRAZY!!! Time has flown by and it serioulsy doesn't feel like a year. He isn't quite walking yet but he is cruising around. The weather here in California SUCKS right now. It has been raining for a month straight. I want sunshine! I originally planned on having his birthday at a park and renting a jumpy house for the kids but now I am stressing a bit. If this weather keeps up we will have to find somewhere else to do it. I really don't want it at the house cause we usually have about 50 people show up and I really don't feel like having to clean up after them all. The kids will be cramped in with the adults. It is just NUTS!

Anyhow other than that I am going to go back to work soon. I have an interview set up and hopefully it'll work out with childcare and everything. Of course I'm a bit worried cause I still have issues with a work injury from when I was working around the holidays. I am most likely going to have to have surgery on my wrist and injections in my back. I don't know I really want to work and move forward with school so hopefully it all works out.
Other than that we are house hunting. Our lease is up in June and we don't want to get caught up in another one. My husband is set to buy a house so we meet with a realitor soon so wish us luck.

Ok time to cook dinner...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    My daughter just had her 1st birthday this past sunday, the 9th. How cool is that? She had a blast. The video of her with her cake is on my blog if you wanna check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home