Chronicles of a twenty-something mom

Just daily ramblings of dreams, frustrations and life in general as a twenty something mom, wife, student and friend. Sometimes deep thoughts and sometimes just bs, mostly just me being me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

So relieved!


Well he made it!!! He is now in the states and in two days he will be home! I can't believe it and I am so excited. Now I can rest easy. He is out of harms way and ready to get home. The next few weeks are going to be great!!! Napa Valley here we come! I am in the process of getting my house together. Almost done completely but I still feel as if I am going to be racing against the clock. I try to change things a bit in the house every time he comes home from a deployment. I don't know why but I have to.
Anyhow I also am getting some lingerie and stuff for us. When he left I was pregnant and when he did come home for the birth I looked horrible. I was extremely swollen after because of all the medications I was given, (rough delivery), and so the swelling didn't go away until like, 2 weeks after my son was born, and my hubby was already gone. So I have lost all my pregnancy weight and am smaller than I was before I got pregnant with my son. My goal was to be as small as I was before I ever got pregnant but because of a back and wrist injury I haven't been able to work out as hard as I was. I look fine though and am happy but theres always room for improvement. Of course when we get in the same room together I am not gonna care! It's been WAY too long!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    I found you after going from blog to blog to blog, LOL.

    Anyway- thanks to your man for serving and protecting mine and my family's freedom. and I hope your "reuniting" in the bedroom goes well! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home